FORGE WEIR VIEW LTD Company number 10694082
WRENMAN HOMES LTD Company number 10878175
Registered in England & Wales. Registered Office: Unit 7, Thetis Road, Lune Industrial Estate, Lancaster, LA1 5QP
1. TERMS OF SERVICE
By accessing the website at https://wrenmanhomes.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wrenman Homes’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wrenman Homes’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Forge Weir View Ltd and Wrenman Homes at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Wrenman Homes website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Wrenman Homes Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Wrenman Homes does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Information is correct at time of print and subject to change without prior notification. We reserve the right to amend features, layouts, specification or finishes (internal or external) at any time during the planning/ build process. Materials and products are subject to change dependant upon supply availability and any formal planning or other restrictions. All dimensions are provided in metres and are the maximum unless otherwise stated. Dimensions should not be used for furniture, flooring, or ordering any other personal fittings. All particulars should be treated as general guidance only and cannot be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specified matters prescribed by any order made under the property Misdescription Act 1991.
In no event shall Wrenman Homes or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials Wrenman Homes’ website, even if Forge Weir View Ltd or a Wrenman Homes authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on Wrenman Homes website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Forge Weir View Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Forge Weir View Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Forge Weir View Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Forge Weir View Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wrenman Homes of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Wrenman Homes may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
By registering on this site and providing information to us you consent to having that information collected and stored, we in accordance with the GDPR will give the breakdown of how that information is stored and used.
Definitions and interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to Wrenman Homes via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;|
|GDPR||the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;|
|Wrenman Homes , or us||Wrenman Homes, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10878175 whose registered office is at Unit 7, Thetis Road, Lune Industrial Estate, Lancaster, LA1 5QP;|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Wrenman Homes and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Wrenman Homes and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, https://wrenmanhomes.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Wrenman Homes is the "data controller". This means that WrenmanHomes determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- date of birth;
- job title;
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP addres (automatically collected);
- any subscription information that users submit through an online form will be also obtained;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you;
- data is received from other sources;
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Wrenman Homes will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- from Wrenman Homes social media account;
Data that is received from third parties
8. Wrenman Homes will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
- google analytics;
- marketing company
Data that is collected automatically
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
12. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
- if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
13. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
14. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to obtain advice from professional advisers, such as when you are reserving your property your information will be shared with our qualifying agency that will perform the simple qualifying check they are regulated by the financial regulation authority. Our sales team will request your consent for the preferred method of contact should you need to be kept up to date on anything regarding your [purchases queries and or developments -they may share information within the team to maintain a quality of service. Information may be shared with professional agents such as mortgage brokers or solicitors if buyers are happy to be contacted by our recommended solicitors or mortgage advisers, again information will only be shared with buyers consent and when they have been notified of the next steps involved with purchasing the property;
- third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - to help third party providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly;
- relevant authorities - to facilitate the purchase of the property user information will be given on their consent to their nominated solicitor, after the qualifying stage has been successful this certificate to proceed will be shared with the sales team and the solicitor appointed and mortgage broker;
- Wrenman Homes - to send out marketing and sales information to subscribers.
Keeping Data secure
15. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers in Lancaster UK offices.
17. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
19. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
20. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
22. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
23. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
26. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
27. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
30. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
31. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Telephone Number – 01524 590510
Address: Wrenman Homes Limited registered address is Unit 7, Thetis Road, Lune Industrial Estate, Lancaster, LA1 5QP.