Our Help to Move scheme is perfect for customers who want to buy a Wrenman Home but have a property to sell. With Help to Move, we arrange for a local estate agent to value your home, put it on the market and help to secure the best possible price.
Best of all, we’ll pay your estate agency fees (up to £2500)*
How does it work
- We pay your estate agency fees (up to £2500)*
- You can be upsizing or downsizing
- We work with local estate agents to market your property and achieve the best possible price
- Use the government-backed ‘Help to Buy’ scheme and buy your new home with just a 5% deposit.
- Speak to one of our sales team to discuss whether the Wrenman home you have chosen, and your current property, meet our Help to Move criteria.
- If eligible for the scheme, we will instruct two independent estate agent valuations.
- Once we have agreed a realistic selling price, we will work with local estate agents to ensure a buyer is found as quickly as possible (within a pre-agreed timescale)
- Viewings will take place at a time to suit you, but can be managed by the estate agent.
How to apply
We’ll do all the hard work for you. Please ask one of our friendly Sales Advisors or telephone the Sales Office on 01524 237799.